Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Snowstorm...


Record snowfall for April 11th. Seven inches of heavy wet snow. I tried to shovel it, and couldn't even lift a shovel-full. So I just pushed it out of the way:) This morning it sounded like mini avalanches as snow slid off my roof and hit the ground with a loud THUMP.

snow 018

I love my front yard:)

snow 012

I think this bird was upset at Mother Nature....

snow 017

This was a perfectly round bush before it was squished by snow....

snow 014

The view from my bedroom window. Usually you can see the flashing lights of the radio tower 15 miles away...

snow 005

I thought it'd be safe to put the screen door on cause it was 80 DEGREES last week! It snowed inside.

snowdoor

My cat obviously felt threatened by this...

snow 008

Cause he attacked the door! BAD KITTY!

snowcat

24 hours later, it's almost all melted. 60 degrees and sunny forcasted in a few days! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment